Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BANANAS!!!!!

ok, so they're not the best photographers, but our friendly pair are giving it their best. check out some of the places they have been just in the last 4 days!!!

the pair were treated to a sunset view on their flight from newark, NJ to San Jose.

Pretty clouds!!!
After a night at a hostel in san jose, the pair made their way to the bus terminal an bought their tickets to jaco beach, a pacific paradise!!!
Kevin started running his mouth about maple syrup, so a local stuffed his pie hole with a banana.
After getting to Jaco, the pair met up with their benevolent hosts, Augusto and Johanna, who run an english and spanish language school in jaco. here, tasha is getting ready to head out for the evening, outside of the apartment where the two are staying.
a small river, flowing onto the beach and into the pacific.
Tasha, btushing up on her spanish in the apartment.
A terrible photo (again, they're working on it) of the main street in Jaco.
Hermit crab tracks on the beach, early in the morning.
a fuzzy white bird.
Four heron like birds fishing in the curl of the waves.
Sunrise on Jaco beach is around 6 AM.

Needless to say, our friends are having fun, and they hope you are as well.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're both there safe, getting all tan and happy and bilingual. It was the best having you in Vermont for a while, even if I was a d-bag and had to work or whatever. And thanks for the tobacco coupons that accompanied your letter, Kevin! That was the last little push I needed to finally start smoking. Perhaps you could send me some coupons for this Crystal Meth I've heard so much about...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, these photos sure do suck, I'm glad you guys know that. I puke a little in my mouth every time I have to look at this blog. I mean, not only are you not funny or smart, but then there are these pictures of your friends and family and beards and now you even have the nerve to be wearing tank tops and shorts and standing in front of palm trees. I don't even know why I try. good thing I love you.

    ReplyDelete